All right, I’m going to jump on the bandwagon and share my list of 10 things that you may not know about me. I’m following in the footsteps of Veronique Palmer, Seb Matthews, Dave Coleman, and Christian Buckley, who all recently shared their lists.
So without further adieu, here’s my list:
- I’m ambidextrous in a lot of things. Basically I write with my left hand, but most other things I can do equally well either right- or left-handed.
- I’m not afraid of heights, but I’m afraid of falling. As long as I’m completely secured, it doesn’t matter how high up I am; but get me on the second rung of a step ladder with nothing to hold onto, and I’m scared to death.
- I played volleyball in college. My specialty was strong side hitter, but I could also hit pretty good in the middle and from the weak side.
- I wanted to be an NFL football player when I was a kid. I was going to kick for the Chicago Bears.
- I got third place in a local Punt, Pass, and Kick Competition when I was in 5th grade. I was one of two girls that competed in the football throwing and kicking contest.
- I had orthodontic braces as an adult. I got them off almost 3 years ago. Best 5k I ever spent 😉
- I have multiple food allergies – I’m allergic to gluten, dairy, and egg whites (yes, just the whites!)
- I have multiple chemical sensitivities – I can tell how toxic a product is by how sick it makes me feel when I smell it or breath it in. In case you’re wondering, Febreze, Axe deodorant spray, and most chemical bathroom cleaners and laundry detergents top the list.
- My favorite musical artist is rapper Nelly. I own every single album and single that he has ever produced. And I’m talking about the CDs, not the downloadable versions.
- I am a perfectionist. I spent a ridiculous amount of time making sure this post was absolutely perfect before I published it.
I was going to mention my love of bacon, however I think everyone already knows that!