Sponsored community broadcast for SharePointWendy.com by Vyapin.
- Copy or Move content from your shares, folders and files to any version of SharePoint
- Validate your migration scenario by performing a full pre-migration scan
- Perform condition-based migration using both simple and complex rules to move data
- Apply custom metadata sets to update and populate document properties
- Remap your current NTFS permissions to equivalent SharePoint Site Permission Levels and assign permissions to folders & files
- Correct and rectify migration errors by performing batch automated migration
- Use a single application to migrate to on-premise SharePoint servers and SharePoint Online in Office 365 (Standard) environment.
Copy content between SharePoint servers – Xplica for SharePoint
- Copy content from SharePoint 2003 / 2007 farms to SharePoint 2007 / 2010 / 2013 on-premise servers and SharePoint Online (Office 365) sites.
- Organize your site collections, webs, libraries, lists, documents and list items between SharePoint servers. Consolidate content from multiple SharePoint sources.
- Perform condition-based migration using rules to select, filter and move documents / list items and their respective versions.
- Construct metadata structures using Excel to apply new metadata, modify existing metadata or reclassify your old content types during the migration process.
Manage, Organize, Classify and Restructure your SharePoint Content
- Consolidate Sites and Lists – Merge sites and lists updating metadata and content types
- Bulk-tag all your content; update metadata fields and values across sites and lists
- Re-categorize your content by updating Content Types
- Perform post-migration tasks such as cleaning up unwanted content and metadata, reapplying metadata to overcome migration oversight, reviewing the correctness of migrated content
- Enable/Disable SharePoint features; Control user access
- Cleanup obsolete content – remove clutter and bloat
- Access all features of the tool from within your SharePoint Site pages – useful for site owners and administrators to independently control and manage their respective sites