I attended SHARE The SharePoint Conference for Business Users in Atlanta on April 10-12. Once again it was an excellent conference. Last year three colleagues and I attended as attendees and we brought a lot of ideas and valuable information back to our organization. This year it was my pleasure to actually co-present a session with my coworker Kristi Chambers (@kristichambers) called Enabling Your SharePoint Champions for User Adoption Success.
I had all intentions of writing a nice long recap of the conference, but time seems to have gotten away from me! For complete conference highlights, I would suggest taking a look at the following articles by Bamboo Solutions:
- SHARE Recap: Day One
- BCSP- Keynote Speaker Dux Raymond Sy Discusses How to Deliver Business Value at SHARE 2013
- Delivering Business Value with SHARE 2013
- Looking for the Full Version of this Morning’s SHARE 2013 Keynote?
- SharePoint is about Sharing, as Demonstrated by New Belgium Brewing & beremedy – SHARE2013 Keynote
- Karaoke at the harmon.ie-sponsored SHARE 2013 Party – Don’t Stop Believing
- Even More Business Value Delivery at SHARE 2013
- A SharePoint Conference Rookie Gets Schooled at SHARE 2013
The links above can be found on the Bamboo Nation team blog.
The slides for our presentation are below. To get the full context and to see the slide notes, I would suggest downloading the slides from SlideShare.
oh thanks for sharing this with us 🙂
Top Engineering Colleges