I’m very excited to be one of the confirmed speakers for SP24: The 24-Hour SharePoint Conference to be held online on April 16-17, 2014. So what’s the scoop on this conference? Well, I’m glad you asked. Below are some of the details of the conference:
- SP24 lasts for 24 hours and will follow the sun from New Zealand to Hawaii. It will begin on April 16, 2014 at 9 pm GMT and will end 24 hours later.
- SP24 will feature speakers that are voted for by the community (Note: some slots are already reserved for experienced speakers and world-renowned SharePoint experts)
- SP24 has 2 tracks, one to appeal to Business Users and one for Technical Users such as developers and administrators.
- SP24 is going to be held entirely on-line.
- SP24 is following a similar format that has already been proven to be really successful at two TFT13 conferences.
- The SP24 conference will be run on a site which is built on SharePoint 2013 hosted by Fpweb.net.
- The conference is being organized by the admins and some of the community reps over at SharePoint-Community.net
- And perhaps the best part, SP24 is completely FREE for attendees!
For more details, check out this page. They are also looking for more speakers, so if you’d like to speak at the conference, be sure to submit your session(s). And finally, if you haven’t registered yet for this awesome event, what are you waiting for? Go register right now before space runs out!